What is LockSmith?
Posted August 12, 2018 06:05:17 The lock-picking community is in a bit of a rut right now.
While the market for locks has been surging, the demand for locksmiths and locksmith services has remained stagnant.
Many of us are searching for a solution to this problem, so we’ve developed LockSmith.
This free, open-source, cross-platform, open source project is designed to make it easy to build locksmith solutions in any language, with a focus on cross-language compatibility.
If you’re not already familiar with the LockSmith project, here are some things you should know: * LockSmith is a cross-development project, so there is no one single source for LockSmith itself.
These libraries provide the common functionality that all the LockSigs are built on top of.
* The LockSmith library is not just a single source of code.
You can build your own plugins, add additional functionality, and even extend LockSmith yourself.
LockSmith can also be used as a library for other developers to extend and customize LockSmith to their needs.
* Lock Smith is open source and cross-compatible with all the existing LockSig libraries, which means that you can build a completely new LockSigil from scratch with no effort.
You are free to use LockSmith as you see fit, and anyone can add and extend the Locksmith API to their own plugins and extensions.
* There are over 60,000 LockSmith users worldwide, and there are more than 20,000,000 users worldwide using LockSmith on a daily basis.
* As of May 2018, over 12,000 different LockSmith plugins and services have been downloaded on GitHub.
* For more information about the Lock Smith project, check out the official site.
Check out the video below for a closer look at LockSmith: